Tuesday 27 April 2010






ALOHA :) The pictures above are of just me messing about today doing stuff "/ My friend plaited the daisies into my hair today and I wore them for the whole afternoon, and I got alot of compliments saying they were cute :D Even my graphics teacher. Graphics and graphic design is my passion other than modelling. In the lessons i just do my best and I race ahead I love it so much it is GAH SO GREATTT :) I love every single bit of it and i am the geek of the class as I sit there doing my work whilst people are complainging D: LOVE IT NEVER DISS bwaha.
Bye for now x

1 comment:

  1. love your blog header, and these photos are so cute! :)

    LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    (please follow me on twitter? I just joined! twitter.com/hannahmayrose_x)

    xx

    ReplyDelete